Snows BMW Isle of Wight
19 May 2021
The Driving Spirit
Snows are an AM Top 50 automotive retailer covering 18 Brands at 52 franchises. Based in the south and south-west of England the business differentiates itself from its customers by delivering outstanding customer service for its customers and manufacturer partners. We are currently on the lookout for an Aftersales Advisor for BMW and MINI on Snows Isle of Wight.
As an Aftersales Advisor, you will co-ordinate service activity between customers, parts department and technicians in an efficient and courteous manner whilst maximising workshop utilisation and acting on opportunities to sell additional products services and parts.
Your day will include:
- To understand and qualify the customers' service/repair requirements.
- Advise estimates of both time and likely cost to set expectations accordingly.
- Arranges where appropriate loan car/delivery or collection for the customer.
- Co-ordinates workshop activity to deliver agreed work.
- To update the customer on progress including any additional works/costs.
- Invoices customer on completion of work.
- To collate and submit warranty claims as per the manufacture’s requirements.
- Works as a full member of the dealership team to provide excellent customer service.
Have you got what it takes?
- PC, Microsoft and web literate.
- Able to plan, organise self and meet agreed work deadlines.
- Attention to detail and maintains a good, accurate quality of work.
- Able to react positively to organisational and market changes.
- Delivers a result and makes things happen.
- Delivers excellent customer service.
What is in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- Full training and support to help you immerse yourself in the role and Snows values.
- 30 days holiday, inc. Bank holidays plus additional holiday entitlement as recognition of length of service with Snows at 5,10,15, 20, 25, 30 years anniversary. (Pro rata for part time employees).
- Discounted MOTs, Service & Parts.
- Recommend a Friend Bonus/ Introducing a Customer Bonus.
- Life Assurance Benefit.
- Snows Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Health Shield.
- BEN – Employee Assistance Programme.
- Excellent development opportunities to learn & grow with Snows.
- Role dependant – tool box insurance /company car scheme/ Uncapped earnings potential through commission or bonus structures.
Hours of Work
Monday – Friday 08.00 – 18.00 with half-hour lunch.
Alternate Saturdays 8.00 - 1.00pm.
We regret that due to volume, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the close date please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
** Important Consent Note ** By clicking the “Submit Application” button, you are expressly giving your consent to us sharing your CV within Snows. This is for the purpose that other roles within the Group may be suitable for you. As a result, you are giving your consent to receive email contact from Snows for the purpose of discussing available roles with you. Snows will not use your details for any other purpose or share your details with any third parties outside of the Group. If you do not give your explicit consent for the reasons stated above please do not click the “Submit Application” button.