Dealership Host (Weekends)
Snows BMW Isle of Wight
31 May 2021
DEALERSHIP HOST (weekends)
The Driving Spirit
Snows are an AM Top 50 automotive retailer covering 18 Brands at 52 franchises. Based in the south and south-west of England the business differentiates itself from its customers by delivering outstanding customer service for its customers and manufacturer partners. We are currently on the lookout for a highly personable and dynamic individual with first class customer handling skills to run our busy Isle of Wight showroom reception desk as Dealership Host (weekends) for Snows BMW and MINI.
The Dealership Host is an operational member of the Administration and Support areas of BMW and MINI and will provide administrative support to the business and greet customers when they arrive directing them to the relevant area of the dealership
Your day will include:
- Meeting and greeting all customers who enter the building with a warm and friendly welcome and a smile. The customers’ needs should be qualified in order that they can be introduced to the correct member of staff as quickly as possible.
- Ensuring that all visitors (other than customers) sign into the visitors’ book and are given a visitors’ badge.
- Ascertaining all visitors’ names so that a personal introduction can be made and they should ensure that the member of staff is introduced to the customer. When applicable customers should be welcomed by name.
- Offering refreshments where appropriate.
- Regularly updating Customer records onto the ADP system.
- Ensuring that every Sales Customer is entered on to the Showroom Log in order to comply with our CRM objectives.
- Helping where possible with dealership events such as new car launches and used car weekends.
- Carrying out administrative duties as required.
- Assisting with answering incoming calls and connecting them to the direct department, individual.
Have you got what it takes?
- PC, Microsoft and web literate.
- Able to plan, organise self and meet agreed work deadlines.
- Attention to detail and maintains good, accurate quality of work.
- Delivers excellent customer service.
- Great communication skills (in person and on the phone).
What is in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary.
- Full training and support to help you immerse yourself in the role and Snows values.
- 30 days holiday, inc. Bank holidays plus additional holiday entitlement as recognition of length of service with Snows at 5,10,15, 20, 25, 30 years anniversary. (Pro rata for part time employees).
- Discounted MOTs, Service & Parts.
- Recommend a Friend Bonus/ Introducing a Customer Bonus.
- Life Assurance Benefit.
- Snows Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Health Shield.
- BEN – Employee Assistance Programme.
- Excellent development opportunities to learn & grow with Snows.
- Role dependant – tool box insurance /company car scheme/ Uncapped earnings potential through commission or bonus structures.
Hours of Work
Saturday 8.00am – 5.00pm with 30 minutes for lunch.
Sunday 10.00am – 4.00pm – No lunch break entitlement.
We regret that due to volume, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the close date please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
** Important Consent Note ** By clicking the “Submit Application” button, you are expressly giving your consent to us sharing your CV within Snows. This is for the purpose that other roles within the Group may be suitable for you. As a result you are giving your consent to receive email contact from Snows for the purpose of discussing available roles with you. Snows will not use your details for any other purpose or share your details with any third parties outside of the Group. If you do not give your explicit consent for the reasons stated above please do not click the “Submit Application” button.